Legacy Of Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Of Pride

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A hero fall's before Shadow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

Scouter Reading
Powerlevel: 2,100.
Zenni: 600.
Ki Remaining:
A hero fall's before Shadow Left_bar_bleue2100/2100A hero fall's before Shadow Empty_bar_bleue  (2100/2100)

A hero fall's before Shadow Empty
PostSubject: A hero fall's before Shadow   A hero fall's before Shadow Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:47 pm

Shadow has heard of a hero in hercule city know simply as HQ the town worshiped the very ground he walk's on "I will show them who they should be worshiping worship belongs to the saiyan's and the saiyan's only" he thought you see shadow looked and acted like all saiyans while wolf looked and acted like a normal high school student so they wouldent get mixed up and wolf wouldent be chased out of orange star high shadow decided to lure this hero out so he landed to the middle of hercule city and started out big he fired a few ki blast into a few bulidings blowing them up he felt someone's ki level a weak one compared to his but for a normal human this was pretty high "What are you doing to this town" the man asked shadow replied "Are you the man know as HQ" he asked "Yes why" the man know known as HQ asked "You my freind are going to die today" said shadow as he turned around and fire ten ki blast with HQ jumped out of the way and ran up to shadow and started to punch and kick shadow witch had little to no effect shadow back handed him into a buliding and fired a few ki blast at it makeing it fall HQ got out in time and ran at shadow again and started to punch and kick him again witch now just p*ssed him off "If it didint work the first time WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU THINK IT WOULD WORK A SECOND TIME" he yelled as he grabed HQ by the neck and threw him "I'LL SHOW YOU A REAL PUNCH" he yelled as he ran at HQ and started to punch and kick him he finished HQ off by grabing him by the arm and throwing him up into the air and fireing one hundred ki blast at him HQ saw shadows full face "S-shadow you said you would kill me last when we met remember?" he asked hopeing he did "HQ i lied" he said stomping on HQ neck breaking it "HERCULE CITY YOU NO LONGER WORSHIP THE MAN ONCE KNOWN AS HQ YOU NOW WORSHIP ME SHADOW THE STRONGIST BEING IN THE GALAXY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" shadow yelled laughing like a mad man
Back to top Go down

A hero fall's before Shadow
Page 1 of 1