Legacy Of Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Of Pride

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Invasion Begins for shadow! [EVIL]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

Scouter Reading
Powerlevel: 2,100.
Zenni: 600.
Ki Remaining:
The Invasion Begins for shadow! [EVIL] Left_bar_bleue2100/2100The Invasion Begins for shadow! [EVIL] Empty_bar_bleue  (2100/2100)

The Invasion Begins for shadow! [EVIL] Empty
PostSubject: The Invasion Begins for shadow! [EVIL]   The Invasion Begins for shadow! [EVIL] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:05 pm

Shadow was again in controle of the body and was walking through the woods when he heard something he didint know what to do so he went with what he learned through life shoot first then shoot some more later as he fired a ki blast into the bush makeing what seemed to be an alein jump out he looked at the alein with a scared look on his face "Wait i dont want to fight" he said "Im alenato im from a race of aleins here to take over this planet." he said "Is that so." Shadow said as he charged up another ki blast "Wait if you let me live i well let you join us you could have anything you want power,money,women" he said "hmm power and women you say" shadow said thinking "alright fine" he said as he shook hands with the alein as he lead shadow to the ship but what shadow was really thinking was this "when this idiot leads me to his ship i follow orders for a little bit get some stuff for working for them and when i have no more use for them i well kill them" he thought chuckling on the out side "whats so funny" the alein asked "nothing" he said as they made it to the ship.

[END FIRST QUEST]

ooc: i dont know what i was thinking puting this line power and women you say i think i just put that there just for a joke

Last edited by shadow on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

Scouter Reading
Powerlevel: 19,600.
Zenni: 12,200.
Ki Remaining:
The Invasion Begins for shadow! [EVIL] Left_bar_bleue15600/15600The Invasion Begins for shadow! [EVIL] Empty_bar_bleue  (15600/15600)

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins for shadow! [EVIL]   The Invasion Begins for shadow! [EVIL] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:12 pm

Add some more detail. Describe their feelings, looks and make the conversation more detailed.
Back to top Go down
https://legacyofpride.forummotion.com
Rampoh Reborn

Rampoh Reborn

Location : It's not really my b-day, i just wanna see if i can trick myself to a boost : D

Scouter Reading
Powerlevel: 24,100.
Zenni: 11,100.
Ki Remaining:
The Invasion Begins for shadow! [EVIL] Left_bar_bleue24100/24100The Invasion Begins for shadow! [EVIL] Empty_bar_bleue  (24100/24100)

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins for shadow! [EVIL]   The Invasion Begins for shadow! [EVIL] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:50 am

PL: 2,000
Zenni: 1,000

Bonud:
Zenni: 1,000
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins for shadow! [EVIL]   The Invasion Begins for shadow! [EVIL] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Invasion Begins for shadow! [EVIL]
Page 1 of 1