Legacy Of Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Of Pride

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

well at least i can fly now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darthwin

Darthwin

Scouter Reading
Powerlevel: 100.
Zenni: 100.
Ki Remaining:
well at least i can fly now Left_bar_bleue100/100well at least i can fly now Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

well at least i can fly now Empty
PostSubject: well at least i can fly now   well at least i can fly now Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:42 pm

Quest: Learn How To Fly

Darthwin was standing on a mountain ledge, as he looked down for a moment. "well I better learn now so I don't break my neck" he thought, as he prepared himself. He took a deep breath in and released it, as the wind blew his dark gray hair for a moment. "lets do this" he thought, as he charged forward at full speed and lunged forward. He began to fall downwards as he began to concentrate. "ok come on work" he yelled, as he increased his focus a bit more. When he was only a few feet from the ground he looked to see that he had succeeded. He was only floating though so it was only a small start. "ok I'll work from this" he thought, as he got himself to move upwards a little more. He moved forwards making sure to remain steady and focused.
Back to top Go down
http://unleashed.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Darthwin

Darthwin

Scouter Reading
Powerlevel: 100.
Zenni: 100.
Ki Remaining:
well at least i can fly now Left_bar_bleue100/100well at least i can fly now Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

well at least i can fly now Empty
PostSubject: Re: well at least i can fly now   well at least i can fly now Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:38 pm

With the first few steps of flying down Darthwin decided it was about time that he moved to being able to move quickly though the air. It would help him a lot in a fight if he was able to move quickly to avoid enemy attacks. He got himself into the air again maneuvered around a cliffs, as he slowly increased his speed over time. "this is great" he thought, as the wind was blowing his dark gray since he had increased his speed. "ok with that done I should start making my own custom techniques" he thought with a light smirk.
Back to top Go down
http://unleashed.forummotion.com/forum.htm

well at least i can fly now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy Of Pride :: The Universe :: The Dragonball Universe-
Jump to: