Legacy Of Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Of Pride

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I believe i can fly...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rampoh Reborn

Rampoh Reborn

Location : It's not really my b-day, i just wanna see if i can trick myself to a boost : D

Scouter Reading
Powerlevel: 24,100.
Zenni: 11,100.
Ki Remaining:
I believe i can fly... Left_bar_bleue24100/24100I believe i can fly... Empty_bar_bleue  (24100/24100)

I believe i can fly... Empty
PostSubject: I believe i can fly...   I believe i can fly... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:32 am

Doing quest: Learn How to Fly

Rampoh was walking around on Earth, thinking of what to do...When he saw a saiyan fly out of the forest with incredible speed. First now he figured out that he hadn't mastered Flight yet. "Well then i guess i'll have to...Train." He said to himself, as he jumped up in the air, and stood there some meters over the ground. "Nope, i won't go any higher than this...". He began controlling his ki, collecting it in the feet, and then he kicked off once agan. He came a bit higher up.

He landed back on the ground again, and his body began to glow with a blue aura. Rampoh felt the warm aura around his body, and the ki which at the moment was circulating throughout his body. Then he kicked off a last time, and this time he did it. He levitated about 20 meters up into the sky, did a loop in the air, then jumping back down on the ground again. His body slowly stopped glowing. "That's it, i guess..." Rampoh thought before he left the forest.
Back to top Go down

I believe i can fly...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy Of Pride :: The Universe :: The Dragonball Universe-
Jump to: