Legacy Of Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Of Pride

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hyokashe's Roleplays

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyokashe

Hyokashe

Scouter Reading
Powerlevel: 100.
Zenni: 100.
Ki Remaining:
Hyokashe's Roleplays Left_bar_bleue100/100Hyokashe's Roleplays Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Hyokashe's Roleplays Empty
PostSubject: Hyokashe's Roleplays   Hyokashe's Roleplays Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:57 pm

T’was a new day as the sun shone on the small village below, the busy townspeople already busily moving from store to store, picking up groceries and heading for their daily duties. A young man had been running down the street on his skateboard, the gusts of wind making his cloak flow back, he quickly drifted a corner and past an alleyway, where he had heard screaming immediately after he passed it and skidded to a stop, turning his head "Huh?" Hyokashe just looked, and a woman rushed out of the alleyway, some random person screaming "Purse-snatcher!" Hyokashe just stood there, blinking, before turning his skateboard and going after him faster than his normal 'cruising' speed. Hyokashe was able to easily catch up to him since the person had to push everyone out of his way and he could just go down the path he was making in his attempt to escape. Hyokashe drove right beside her and kicked his board up which while he was running and not really paying attention to his surroundings caused him to fall on her back as Hyokashe just kneeled down and took the purse from him, drifting across the incoming sharp turn again and throwing the purse to the one who was screaming earlier.

The person grabbed the purse and grinned, putting his leg in front of the skateboard and causing Hyokashe to fall flat on his face, he got back up slowly rubbing his forehead "Owww.." he groaned, the woman he had tripped earlier running up to him "You idiotic kid!" she screamed at Hyokashe, Hyokashe just looking up, confused "..What?" he said, still a bit dazed, he was seeing double. "I was the victim, the one you gave to purse to was the purse-snatcher!" she roared, angrily "...That would of been useful information two minutes ago." he said, still rubbing his head. The woman just angrily started stomping away, Hyokashe just looking around, the real purse-snatcher nowhere in his sights "...Guess I’ll just keep going, then." he thought, hopping onto his skateboard and giving it one good push as he went across a street, passing right as the sign allowed civilians to pass "Hmm." As he passed he noticed a smaller kid being bullied by ones that were obviously much older than he was and came skidding to a stop, observing. As he watched, he was about to step off his board and help the kid, then remembering what happened only seconds in the past, he was blamed for 'trying' to help, maybe his perception of the situation was wrong, he could be being punished for stealing from them?

Right before Hyokashe proceeded to skate off, he heard the boy screaming "Help!" and instantly froze, cursing his urge to help him "...Me and my urges." he mumbled, walking over to them "Hey!" he said, stopping a about five yards away from them "Stop that." he said to them, the two boys just dropping the kid "Get out of here, twerp." they said, before proceeding to pick him up and bully him. Hyokashe just twitched, they were obviously a lot older than him as well but that gave them no right to be bullying him if he was just trying to help "I said stop." he continued, being quite persistent to get them to stop without having to resort to beating them to a pulp "That’s it, how about we teach this twerp a lesson and then get back to the kid?" one of them said, the other nodding. They both dropped the kid and started walking towards him, circling him like a pack of hungry wolves, one of them lashed out at Hyokashe, but Hyokashe didn't even blink which caused him to just stop and pull back like he was pushed back by Hyokashe not responding. The other tried to throw a punch but stopped as well, it’s like they were just trying to get Hyokashe to flinch at their attempts "...Are you going to do something?" one of them said to Hyokashe "Err..no." he replied.

They started growling "Do you even fear us at all?" they said, simultaneously "Why should I?" Hyokashe said, pretty much trying to set them off at this point, it worked. One of them charged at him from behind and Hyokashe pushed his skateboard back and caused him to stop mid-run and land face-first "Owwww!" he yelped and just started to hold his head rocking back and forth "..Oops." Hyokashe said as the second one didn't bother avenging him and quickly went down to his side trying to cheer him up. Hyokashe just grabbed his skateboard, and turned around but as he did so his tail slipped out of his cloak and one of the people grabbed it, paralyzing him "You aren't going anywhere." he said, teeth grinding against each other rapidly through his anger. He stood up and pulled his fist back, hitting Hyokashe in the back of the neck, and he just fell to the floor unable to move while the two bullies kicked him continuously until he just lost the will to stand up. By the time they had finished with him though, the kid had ran off, which was ultimately what Hyokashe wanted "Danm it, because of this twerp the kid got away!" one of them said, kicking him over onto his back "That'll teach him not to mess with us again." one of them said, both of them looking at each other then laughing before walking off, leaving Hyokashe to most likely be picked up by a nearby ambulance after someone finds him and calls for help.

[Near-Death Experience]
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

Scouter Reading
Powerlevel: 19,600.
Zenni: 12,200.
Ki Remaining:
Hyokashe's Roleplays Left_bar_bleue15600/15600Hyokashe's Roleplays Empty_bar_bleue  (15600/15600)

PostSubject: Re: Hyokashe's Roleplays   Hyokashe's Roleplays Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:24 am

+8,000pl.
+3,000z.
Back to top Go down
https://legacyofpride.forummotion.com
Hyokashe

Hyokashe

Scouter Reading
Powerlevel: 100.
Zenni: 100.
Ki Remaining:
Hyokashe's Roleplays Left_bar_bleue100/100Hyokashe's Roleplays Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hyokashe's Roleplays   Hyokashe's Roleplays Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:41 am

Learn How to Fly

"Hey...Hyokashe, Hyokashe? HYOKASHE!" Hyokashe's eyes snap open, and he immediately notices that his body was in bad condition "Owwww! What!" he mumbled, looking around to notice his older brother Hayate "You took quite a beating." he said, laughing a bit. "So, what, they grab your tail again?" Hayate asked in a balanced tone "Yeah, pretty much." Hayate said, as he searched through his memories to remember the incident that happened just yesterday "You really have to train yourself so that tail of yours doesn't become such a weak spot in a dire situation." he continued "If you want, I could train you." Hayate looked at him, and noticed from his facial expression he was serious, there was a way to train that weak spot to the point where it does basically nothing to hit it "Go on?" Hyokashe asked, "Well, the only way to train it is simply to build resistance to it like I did. Tell ya' what, I'm sure you’re a lot stronger then before so why don't you try getting up so we can start our training." he said, opened up the coffin-like device that most of Hayate's body was placed in so that it could recover.

Hayate grabbed the sides with his hands and pulled himself up, his body just started cracking from it not being used for a while "How long was I out?" Hyokashe asked "About two days." Hayate answered, Hyokashe continued to pull himself up before he realized his entire body was still covered in bruises, obviously it started to hurt. "Come on, it can't be that bad." Hayate said, looking out the window and obviously knowing Hyokashe was having trouble moving "...You've been through this before haven't you." Hyokashe asked, as his eyes started to narrow down on his older brother "Yeah, I have. But it happened when I was way younger then you are now so I probably got used to it faster." he said, still not bothering to even look at him as he spoke. "Well, now that we know you can move, come on. We've got work to do." he said, standing from the chair and making his way towards the window, opening it "Follow me said." he said, before diving through the window and towards the city streets "H-Hey!" he yelled, in an adrenaline rush running towards the window and looking down to notice he was flying "What’s wrong, can't fly yet?" Hayate said, laughing a bit.

"Well, I don't have time for a lesson right now, so just try and focus you ki into your feet and eject it to keep you suspended, seems simple enough, right?" Hayate explained, Hyokashe nodded, and put his body halfway through the window, but suddenly he lost his grip and just started falling "Ahhh!" he screamed just swinging his arms in the air and hoping they grab a hold of something before they hit the ground. He failed to get a grip on something but his brother managed to grab him in mid-air "Wow, it’s no wonder you got beat up by a bunch of bullies if you don't even know how to use the basics correctly." he said as he lifted up into the air quickly, a nurse entering Hyokashe's room just as Hayate flew past the window "H-H-Hey! His treatments not done yet!" she said as she peered her head out the window "I'm just his big brother coming to pick him up, he'll be fine with me." he said, completely ignoring the nurse saying Hayate wasn't in a good enough condition to be going anywhere and just heading out towards the meadow on the outskirts towards the city where Hayate himself usually trains.

As they land, the grass around them start to curve away from them because even though the ki being ejected from Hayate was invisible it wasn't like it wasn't there and it was still having some sort of effect on the wind around him "Anyway, I think before I should train you to be immune to having your tail grabbed I have to teach you how to fly, like I said earlier all you have to do is concentrate your ki on your feet and eject almost like your jumping, except your stay suspended, just try it." Hayate asked, Hyokashe nodded against and kneeled down looking straight up into the sky, just staring. "...Just go already!" Hayate said, Hyokashe shaking his head and being kicked out of his own world because of the screaming "O-Oh, alright." Hyokashe replied before focusing his ki into his feet and jumping up, as he did so he certainly reached pretty high and stayed there for a moment before gravity finally took its revenge and dropped him like a rock "Ahhhh!" he pretty much crashed into the ground and left a Hyokashe-shaped imprint that went ten feet deep "...Ow." Hyokashe groaned, the pain he had in the hospital returning to him after the fall "...You need a LOT of training." Hayate said, proceeding to slap his palm on his face at how badly Hyokashe was doing even when he was trying to help him, this would obviously give him a bad reputation if he couldn't teach his own little brother how to fly.

Hayate just grabbed Hyokashe as he climbed out of the imprint in the ground and threw him up into the air "Wow wow What are you doing!" he said, quickly being thrown high into the air "If you aren't going to learn quickly the old fashion way I’ll just have to put you in a situation where you learn or you get fried!" Hayate said, Hyokashe quickly screaming back down at him "WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO ME!-" "Hah!"" Hayate threw his hand out and a navy blue ray of energy erupted from it obviously being aimed towards Hyokashe "Ahhh!" he screamed as he just flailed his arms to move back a foot or two, he dodged the ray so closely it cut off a piece of his hair "Pay ATTENTION!" Hayate shouted as he shouted as he launched a ray of energy of the same color from his other hand, Hayate flailed his hands like a bird would when they were flying to move backwards, as he drew closer and closer to the ground "Just. Learn. To. Fly!" Hayate said, combining both of the rays of energy to form a construct of ki which he swung down in hopes of hitting Hyokashe, of course, he just flailed his arms and miraculously managed to dodge again like he lucky bastard he was.

Hyokashe just smiled "Ha-ha! Can't hit me, can you!" he shouted, suddenly he felt his body freeze "What the...” "Looks like the attack finally took its effect, dodge this!" he screamed, the ki from below him rematerialized into a large spike right under him "Uh oh!" Hyokashe turned over in mid-air, frozen and unable to simply flail his arms and move out of the way like he did up until now "What do I do!" "Fly!" Hayate told him, Hyokashe closed his eyes and started to focus his ki as he started to draw closer to the spike of ki right under him "Your running out of time!" Hayate said, and at the immediate moment Hyokashe's eyes snapped open and his body just stopped in mid-air, he was actually flying "It’s about time, you’re a really hard person to teach." Hayate said, the spike of ki self destructing in non-lethal manner, filling the area with drops of navy blue ki which seemed to be completely harmless "Well, now that you've learned how to fly, tell me when you learn how to get back down to Earth and we'll start training your ki." Hayate said, turning and starting to walk away, Hyokashe just turned to him "Wait, what? I have to learn to get down? Hayate, get me down from here. Hayate? HAYATE!" obviously he didn't even hear him at that point, and he just laid there suspended in the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyokashe's Roleplays   Hyokashe's Roleplays Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyokashe's Roleplays
Page 1 of 1