Legacy Of Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Of Pride

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome To The Legacy Of Pride!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

Scouter Reading
Powerlevel: 19,600.
Zenni: 12,200.
Ki Remaining:
Welcome To The Legacy Of Pride! Left_bar_bleue15600/15600Welcome To The Legacy Of Pride! Empty_bar_bleue  (15600/15600)

Welcome To The Legacy Of Pride! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To The Legacy Of Pride!   Welcome To The Legacy Of Pride! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:04 pm

Hello everyone! If you're viewing this topic, you've probably joined the forum by now. I'm one half on the owners and I'm here to welcome you, so welcome to Legacy Of Pride! I hope you have fun here... With us here, you're sure to have that fun!
Back to top Go down
https://legacyofpride.forummotion.com
Sin
Admin

Scouter Reading
Powerlevel: 100.
Zenni: 100.
Ki Remaining:
Welcome To The Legacy Of Pride! Left_bar_bleue100/100Welcome To The Legacy Of Pride! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Welcome To The Legacy Of Pride! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Legacy Of Pride!   Welcome To The Legacy Of Pride! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:06 pm

Ello I'm the other half =D Although I may have an evil name pay no heed to that! I'm a nice guy and here to make sure you guy's will have fun. Hishy here and myself hope that you all will enjoy this forum that we created, so play and have fun.... or else >:3
Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Legacy Of Pride!
Page 1 of 1