Legacy Of Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Of Pride

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hishy's Roleplays

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

Scouter Reading
Powerlevel: 19,600.
Zenni: 12,200.
Ki Remaining:
Hishy's Roleplays Left_bar_bleue15600/15600Hishy's Roleplays Empty_bar_bleue  (15600/15600)

Hishy's Roleplays Empty
PostSubject: Hishy's Roleplays   Hishy's Roleplays Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:37 am

Hishy was in his usual area, West City. He rode down the roads on his motorbike, speeding past males, females and other vehicles. He smiled as his hair flew in the wind and his dark brown eyes sparkled in the light. His smile was like a angels smile, wide enough to warm anyone’s heart. The male who liked Rock Music and street fighting rode his bike, destined to reach one destination. He was once the leader of a street brawler gang, but that was all in his past. Hishy smiled his angel smile once more, then twisted the handle of his motorbike and increased the speed.

Hishy skidded his motorbike to a stop, stopping outside of a large forest. He parked his motorbike up then got off it. He knew he should wear a helmet, but he really didn’t like to. For one, it messed his hair up, and for another reason… It cramped his style. He smirked, walking away from his motorbike and entering the forest.

As soon as he entered the forest, multiple bandits ran after him. Hishy ducked down, dodging a punch. “What is it with bandits and me?” Hishy chuckled before kicking the bandit in the gut, dodging backwards, then uppercutting under bandit in the jaw. He then ran forwards and caused the final bandit to topple over thanks to a baseball slide. “Wow, this is too easy!” he laughed before proceeding through the forest. He stopped out side of a building. He entered. Hishy ran in with a Migraine combination, kicking everyone in sight. He exiting the building from the back door having cleaned up the building of bandits. “That’s enough for a days work,” he said clapping his hands together and brushing the dust off.

Hishy continued to ride his motorcycle after ditching some kid in the forest. 'Will he be okay there? With the bandits and everything there?' Hishy asked himself. His brain was telling him that the kid iss okay, while his body was telling him to go back and stay with him until he becomes conscious once more. Hishy, however, decided not to, he sided with his brain and his thoughts. 'That kid... He's cocky, arrogant and annoying. I hope I don't see him again,' Hishy twisted his motorbikes handle and sped down the lane. He drove past a gang trying to beat up an old lady, then parked up next to them. Hishy ran towards the gang, spearing one of the five members into another. 'Two down,' Hishy thought, grabbing the other and slamming him through a corner shop window. He grabbed one of the final two, and kicked him repeatedly in the jaw before dropping him. Hishy finally grabbed a hold of the last gang member, he seemed like the leader. He was whining and whimpering... That's what leaders do... Get their gang to do the dirty work then whine when they're in for it. It wasn't like that for Hishy though. Hishy suddenly though about his past, while still holding the leader in the air by his throat.

.:Flashback:.

Hishy was stood in the middle of the desert, his thirty four crew members behind him. In front of him was Raldo, Saulo and Mij, three co-leaders of the rivalling gang. Behind the three co-leaders were fifty crew members. Hishy smirked. "CHARGE!" he yelled, and a sudden outburst of dust, smoke and sand filled the area. Everyone attacked everyone, and when the dust settled, it was just Hishy against Mij, Raldo and Saulo. "I've been ready for this for two years!" Hishy yelled, but Saulo, Raldo and Mij stared him down. "... Give up ... You have nothing to lose anymore... We've killed your parents," Saulo yelled before teleporting away. "Your mom. Your dad." Raldo said before teleporting away. "They're dead." Mij stated in a hard and cold voice before teleporting away. Hishy fell to his knees. "NOOOOOOOOOO!" he yelled out to the burning sun. "YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!" Hishy shouted, before hopping onto his motorbike and riding away in the sunset. Now, Hishy acts all cool, hiding the fact that he's very, very upset and sad. Now, Hishy still rides his motorbike, searching day and night for Raldo. For Saulo. And for Mij. "THIS ENDS SOON!" Hishy yelled while driving his motorbike out of the desert.

.:End Flashback:.

Hishy kept a hold of the leader of the gang, he started strangling harder and harder, squeezing harder and harder while he thought about his past. "Oh, sorry," he muttered, dropping the leader, who lay down on the floor, gasping for breath and choking at the same time. "Lady... Be careful who you meet. Getting in with these gang members could mean the end for you... And your family," Hishy stated in a dark voice. The old lady nodded then scurried off, strutting her hand bag. The leader saw that Hishy was thinking again and quickly crawled away on the pavement. "Watch out," Hishy said, while not even looking at the leader. The leader didn't think he was talking to him, and accidentally crawled into his death; a moving bus. Hishy shook his head for a no. "Why don't people listen to the hero?" he said, staring at the dead body on the ground, which was now surrounded by a huge crowd. "Like I said, why don't people listen to the hero?" Hishy said, turning around to see the old lady was kissing a gang member. "People these days, they don't know what they've gotten themselves into."

Hishy turned to the sky. "Sometimes I wonder if it's all worth fighting for... For a world without evil, then yeah... It's worth it."
Back to top Go down
https://legacyofpride.forummotion.com
Rampoh Reborn

Rampoh Reborn

Location : It's not really my b-day, i just wanna see if i can trick myself to a boost : D

Scouter Reading
Powerlevel: 24,100.
Zenni: 11,100.
Ki Remaining:
Hishy's Roleplays Left_bar_bleue24100/24100Hishy's Roleplays Empty_bar_bleue  (24100/24100)

Hishy's Roleplays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hishy's Roleplays   Hishy's Roleplays Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:41 am

PL: 8,000
Zenni: 5,000
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

Scouter Reading
Ki Remaining:
Hishy's Roleplays Left_bar_bleue15600/15600Hishy's Roleplays Empty_bar_bleue  (15600/15600)

Hishy's Roleplays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hishy's Roleplays   Hishy's Roleplays Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:45 am

Hishy drove faster down the road. Faster and faster and faster. 'They're here, I sense it.' Hishy thought, driving even faster. Soon however, the engine on his motorbike went. Hishy snarled, and stood there, waiting for the A A Team to show. Two hours later, the A A Team appeared. Another hour later, Hishy's bike was fixed. Hishy hopped on and continued driving faster. 'Dammit! I could've missed them then!' his brain yelled to him. Hishy snarled again, skidding his motor bike to a stop. 'They are here! Finally... I'll avenge my parents,' Hishy thought, getting off his motorbike and running towards an old castle. Hishy ran into the castle at full speed, charging the door down. "I know you're in here Raldo!" he shouted, slightly sad that only one of his parents' killers was here. "COME OUT!" Raldo didn't reply. Suddenly, dust filled the castle as all the doors were kicked down and fourty four fighters jumped out of the once empty rooms. "BRING IT!" Hishy yelled, running forwards at full speed.

Hishy ducked down, dodging a punch from one of the fighters, the kicking him in the gut. Hishy then sent his upperbody backwards to dodge an uppercut, he then retaliated with an uppercut of his own. Hishy ran forward, tackling a fighter and repeatedly punching him in the face, but then lots of other fighters grabbed Hishy. Hishy did a charged roundhouse kick to knock out two of them, and make the rest release him. Hishy just kept on dodging everybody's attacks, swift as a monkey on drugs. He dodged left. He dodged right. He dodged by jumping. He dodged by ducking. He even countered at points. A fighter ran at him, arms spread wide for a spear, Hishy however, jumped, kicked his feet of the nearby wall and dropkicked the fighter. He moved back an forth, dodging the pathetic attacks of the remaining thirty eight fighters. "Come on Raldo, this is pathetic," Hishy said, lifting his foot up so two fighters run into it. "I could eliminate all your fourty four fighters with one attack!" Hishy yelled, but it seemed his cocky personality wasn't making Raldo come out of hiding. "I'll find you soon... Then I'll kill you like you killed my parents!" Hishy shouted at the top of his voice, throwing ki blast after another, while spinning around. He eliminated at least five fighters. "Like I said Raldo... This is pathetic! Are you weak or something?" Hishy laughed, raising his fist, so the fighter behind him ran into it. "Only thirty left, huh Raldo? YOU ARE SO PATHETIC!" Hishy chuckled again, hitting a fighter with his left leg in the jaw, he then turned and hit another fighter in his jaw with a right leg round house. Hishy then punched another fighter in the crotch, before throwing him into two other fighters. Hishy grabbed a fighter by the arm then flew up high into the sky while still holding that fighters arm, he then flew back down behind the fighter, but before he landed, and while he was still in the air, he dropkicked the back of the fighters head, sending him into two other fighters. "TORBAN KICK!" Hishy grinned. "This is taking too long, but I have to drag you, Raldo, the pathetic one, out somehow, right?" At that point, Hishy was grabbed by seven of the fighters. Hishy laughed loudly, harder and harder, before spinning around with his right leg, sending the seven fighters into each other simultaneously. Hishy laughed again, kicking a fighter twice in the head with his left leg, then jumping and hitting him with a spinning round house kick from his right leg. "MIGRAINE!" he shouted, laughing again afterwards. Hishy ran forwards again, charging into three fighters, grabbing another and pummelling him into the stone ground. Hishy smiled. "Ten more... Just ten more." He cupped his hands together at the side of his stomach, and soon enough a ball of firey red ki formed in the palms of his two cupped hands. "INFERNUS!" He yelled, releasing the ball of ki which turned into a Ki Beam of fire as it was released. The Ki Beam hit one of the fighters, then turned into a ring of fire, surrounding the remaining ten fighters before sending them to their burning death. "RALDO RALDO WHEREVER YOU ARE! COME OUT COME OUT AND PLAY!"

Hishy ran forward, breaking doors down that hadn't already been broke down. "There you are," Hishy said, running up to a cloaked figure. He pulled the hood down to reveal Raldo's scarred face. "What happened?" Hishy asked. Raldo screamed a high pitch scream and in seconds Hishy was on the floor with extremely large wounds all over his body. "You defeated all my minions. You defeated all Saulo's minions. You defeated all Mij's minions... But you won't defeat uzzzzzz.... WE'VE CHANGED!" Raldo shouted, with another high pitched scream coming out of his mouth. "YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT US! WE'LL KILL ALL YOUR LOVED LOVES LIKE WE ALREADY HAVE! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Prepare for the shock of your life... HIZZZZZHHHY!"

Hishy ran, ran as fast as he could. His motorbike... He couldn't ride it. He was cut up too much. Hishy continued to run. His flight... He couldn't fly. He was cut up far too much. He ran and ran and ran until he could run no more. He fell on the floor and three shadows surrounded him, giggling to themselves. "Wh-- Who are you?" Hishy shouldn't of asked that question. The answers were to fancy.

"I'm RALDO!" One of the shadows said, taking of his hood to reveal a bird's face.
"I'm SAULO!" One of the shadows said, taking of his hood to reveal a monkey's face.
"And ... I'm MIJ!" The final one of the shadows said, taking of his hood to reveal a tiger's face.
"WE ARE THE TRIO OF ANIMALS! WE ... WE WILL KILL YOU!" They all yelled down in Hishy's ears in unison.

"NO! YOU CAN'T OF KILLED MY PARENTS!" Hishy shouted at the top of his voice, finally finding his hidden power and strength... "I ... I AM YOUR END!" He yelled really loudly, hitting the three figures with a spinning ground capoera kick. "I AM YOUR FINAL FACE! I AM YOUR FINAL VISION! I AM... YOUR FINAL DAY!" Hishy yelled as if he was an evil mastermind.

"NO!" Raldo yelled, flying high into the air.
"NO!" Saulo yelled, climbing Hishy's back.
"NO!" Mij yelled, roaring at Hishy's face.

Suddenly, everyone attacked. Raldo flew down and scratched Hishy with his claws. Saulo pulled Hishy backwards with his tail into a large bite coming from Mij's direction. They all teamed together to escape their defeat and their death. However... It was destiny.

"You will die today!" Hishy shouted before lifting his leg up high in the air. He charged all his Ki into his right leg, which was in the air, then slammed his heel down on Saulo, shouting two words. "AXE HEEL!"

Saulo is dead.

Hishy grinned, running forwards with his now spiky hair barely blowing in the wind. He dashed forwards, kicked his legs off of a tree and grabbed Raldo's foot, pulling him down. Before Raldo and Hishy landed, and before Hishy let go of Raldo's foot, however, Hishy flew back up, dropkicking the back of Raldo's head. "TORBAN KICK!"

Raldo is dead.

Hishy walked upto Mijanul, slowly. He laughed as the two dead bodies blew in the wind then turned to sand. He continued walking to Mij. Just as Mijanual the tiger tried pouncing on Hishy, Hishy kicked Mij's jaw twice with his left leg then jumped up in the air and hit him on the side of his head with a spinning round house kick from his right leg. "MIGRAINE!"

Mijanul is dead.

That was the day when Hishy finally found peace in his soul. That was the day when Hishy was seen crying in the desert after the three villain's bodies had turned into sand. That was the day when Hishy let all his sadness out. That was the day when Hishy became oh so much more stronger. That was the day... That was the day... That was the day...

That was the day... When it all ended.
Back to top Go down
Rampoh Reborn

Rampoh Reborn

Location : It's not really my b-day, i just wanna see if i can trick myself to a boost : D

Scouter Reading
Ki Remaining:
Hishy's Roleplays Left_bar_bleue24100/24100Hishy's Roleplays Empty_bar_bleue  (24100/24100)

Hishy's Roleplays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hishy's Roleplays   Hishy's Roleplays Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:47 am

PL: 7,000
Zenni: 6,000
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

Scouter Reading
Ki Remaining:

Hishy's Roleplays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hishy's Roleplays   Hishy's Roleplays Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:37 pm

[QUEST]
Spoiler:

"How do these people do it?" Hishy said out aloud, "I can't believe it. In my life, I've met a lot of people. Friends of my dead parents. They had tails. They had spiked up hair. They had weird clothes. They had angry eyebrows. They were Saiyans... And they could fly. "Why can't I fly? I ain't any different? Is it because I don't have a long enough tail? Is it because I don't have upwards spiky hair? ... Is it because I'm weak?" Hishy didn't even realize he was talking aloud. "I want to fly... I need to fly... I can use Ki, but I can't fly?" Hishy questioned himself, his anger building up.

"HOW DO I FLY?!" Hishy yelled towards the sky. Suddenly, Hishy started to levitate without him even realizing. "WHY CAN'T I FLY?!" Hishy yelled even louder. He started to fly higher. "Wait, what? I'm flying?" Hishy said, looking down at the distant ground, but now that he realized he was flying, he fell to the ground with a smash. "Ouch," Hishy muttered, getting up and rubbing his head. "I can do it... I know I can," Hishy explained to himself, channeling his Ki into his hands and legs. "I can fly. I can fly. I CAN FLY!" He shouted at the top of his voice, forcing his Ki to lift him off of the ground. "I'VE DONE IT! I'VE MASTERED THE ART OF FLYING! ... Now... I just need to practice," Hishy chuckled before accidentally steering into a tree. "Like I said... I just need to practice," Hishy muttered, falling out of the tree and crashing into the ground. .........

"Practice makes perfect."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin

Scouter Reading
Powerlevel: 100.
Zenni: 100.
Ki Remaining:
Hishy's Roleplays Left_bar_bleue100/100Hishy's Roleplays Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Hishy's Roleplays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hishy's Roleplays   Hishy's Roleplays Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:47 pm

500 pl gain

100 zenni

can now fly
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

Scouter Reading
Ki Remaining:

Hishy's Roleplays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hishy's Roleplays   Hishy's Roleplays Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:27 am

[QUEST]
Spoiler:

"Master, you called me?" Hishy shouted, knocking on the door of the Kame House, "What's wrong?" Hishy asked, waiting for a reply. Hishy stood still for a few moments, staring at the door. "He's behind the house," Hishy heard someone say. Quickly, Hishy turned around and saw a turtle. "Wow... I've never met you before," Hishy said, gazing at the turtle in amazement. The turtle lifted it's hand and Hishy followed it to see Master Roshi reading a magazine. Hishy ran across Master Roshi's island's beach to Master Roshi. "Hello Master," he said, bowing slightly. Master Roshi looked at him, lowering his shades slightly. "You see this magazine?" Master Roshi asked as Hishy nodded, "It's absolutely rubbish! I lost my three first editions! I need them back! Please can you find them for me?" Master Roshi questioned. Hishy put his fingers on his Chin and leaned back slightly. He was thinking; should he do it? "Sure," he said, grinning overly at Master Roshi. Master Roshi simply nodded, "there around the island somewhere," he said, putting his shades fully back on.

Hishy ran around the island frantically like a mental idiot, repeatedly running and running non-stop. "I can't find no magazi-" Hishy saw the turtle pointing to something shining in the light. "What's that?" Hishy asked, noticing the turtle slapped itself in the face with it's palm. "Kids these days," the turtle muttered. Hishy ran to the shining light. The closer he got to the light, the further the light was away from him. All of a sudden the light was right above his head... "It's in a tree? What was Master Roshi doing?" Hishy chuckled out before firing a Ki Blast at a branch on the tree. The magazine fell. Hishy picked up the magazine and then ran back to Master Roshi. "Here you go... It's a little fried though," Hishy laughed slightly. Master Roshi frowned at Hishy, "Find the other two, and don't damage them!" he yelled down his ear.

Hishy ran back to the turtle and whispered something in it's ear, "Where's the other magazines?" Hishy laughed out loud, however Master Roshi was to absorbed in his new-found magazine to hear him. "I'm not telling you," the turtle bluntly said, slapping Hishy across the face, "Find it yourself." Hishy frowned at the turtle, "Stupid turtle," Hishy muttered before turning around and walking away. Suddenly, Hishy slipped on the water, falling in and getting extremely wet. "Aren't I glad," he said, suddenly noticing that there was a magazine beside him in the water. "Lucky it had a plastic cover," Hishy laughed, picking the magazine up and running back to Master Roshi. "Here you go," Hishy said tossing the magazine beside Master Roshi's chair. Once again, Master Roshi ignored him.

Hishy shrugged then ran back to the turtle again. "I hate you," the turtle muttered. "What?" Hishy yelled. The turtle stared with no expression. "I 'ate you," it said bluntly once more. Hishy looked for a second, then quickly ran into the house through an open window. "He ate me... KITCHEN!" Hishy shouted in his mind, running to the kitchen and opening the refrigerator. Nothing. He ran to the cupboards. Nothing. Then... He noticed the fruit bowl. A magazine! Hishy grabbed it, ran out of the kitchen, hopped out of the window, skipped past the turtle then accidentally skidded past Master Roshi. Hishy walked backwards a few steps, tossed the magazine in the small pile then walked off. "No need to thank me," Hishy said, gritting his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Rampoh Reborn

Rampoh Reborn

Scouter Reading
Ki Remaining:

Hishy's Roleplays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hishy's Roleplays   Hishy's Roleplays Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:27 am

PL: 3,000
Zenni: 1,000

Bonus:
PL: 1,000
Option to be trained by Roshi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hishy's Roleplays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hishy's Roleplays   Hishy's Roleplays Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hishy's Roleplays
Page 1 of 1